Drop is a fast-growing startup with offices in Dublin, Zaragoza, and San Francisco.
Our vision is to provide an intuitive cookbook experience for the smart kitchen, empowering anyone to make delicious food they are proud to share. With a design-led ethos, we started by building an iOS app full of premium step-by-step recipes that work seamlessly with Drop Scale to create a bit of magic in the kitchen.
We are now sharing this magic by allowing remote-enabled appliances from major kitchen brands to integrate with our platform.
Are you passionate about software quality? Can you set up an automated test framework to monitor our products’ quality from scratch? Are you comfortable in both manual and automated test environments?
You will own the test plan, estimates, plan execution, and management of all activities in the plan to ensure that objectives are met and the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, and stability. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in JIRA. As we grow, there will be an opportunity for you to lead a QA team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, iterative development process improvement
- Ability to implement a testing automated framework from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA methodology and test environments
- Experience in the testing of apps (iOS and Android) and web, exploratory testing and creation of automated test scripts
- Ability to work with a team
- A relevant qualification in IT, preferably a BSc
- ISEB / ISTQB certification
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and Git
- Ability to lead and run a QA team
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you’re excited about this role and believe it’s a fit for the next step in your career
Know a friend who could be interested?
Share this opportunity with them!