We’re excited to announce a brand new feature to the Drop Recipes app: Personal Collections. Starting today, all Drop users can create their own collections of recipes and organize them any way they see fit.
Since Drop started in 2012, our mission has been to create products that make home cooking effortless and rewarding.
Saving, organizing and accessing favorite recipes has, however, not always been that effortless. In fact, it’s one of the most common feature improvement requests from the community.
That’s why we are excited to introduce Personal Collections — a new way to save and organize recipes. You can now store all of your recipes in private folders, Collections,
making it easier and faster to plan, find and make great food at home.
A Quick Overview:
- Create your own collections of recipes. Whether you are new to cooking or enjoy getting creative in the kitchen, having your own personalized recipe collection will always come in handy.
- Start as many collections as you like and name them to suit the purpose. From “Dinner Party Favorites” to “Dave’s Birthday Feast” or “Next Week’s Meal Plan” to “My Favorite Desserts”, be creative and have some fun with it!
- Conveniently store and find the recipes you made and loved, or what recipes you’d like to try next.
- Plan like a chef and assemble you own menus with thousands of recipes to choose from. Better planning means less waste.
- Organize meal plans for the weeks ahead. If you’re trying to be healthier or following a specific diet, create your own collection with recipes tailored to your dietary preference.
Your feedback is always valued, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think about this new feature and what would you like to see in the app next.
Personal Collections are now available on the latest Android and iOS versions of the Drop Recipes app.